AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020
Description of Job: AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 for 566 AP Grama Volunteer Jobs. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Age Limit, Selection Process. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Government
Designation: Grama/Ward Volunteer Posts
No of Posts: 566 Posts
- We are informing the contenders, who are waiting for the AP Village Volunteer Recruitment should check the primary essential to apply for this vacancy i.e Education Qualification.
- Now start with the explanation of AP Grama Volunteer Education qualification is 10th or 12th(inter) or Degree from the Government recognized board or university.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 39 years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Pay Scale: AP Grama Volunteer Salary is Rs. 5000/- per month.
Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Applications Shortlisting
- Document Verification
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Candidate, you don’t worry about the application fee payment. Because of no need of paying any application fee for applying the Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020.
How To Apply:
- Firstly, open the gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in Page.
- Initially Download the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 to know about the eligibility criteria norms.
- Those who are having the matched qualifications, then start the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form filling by click on the apply online link.
- Enter all your correct details in the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form and upload the necessary documents.
- After rechecking all the details once again click the Submit button.
Starting Date: 28th August 2020
Last Date: 19th Sep 2020
Check Notifacation: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…