Bank of India Clerk & Officers Recruitment 2020
Description of Job: Bank of India Clerk & Officers Recruitment 2020. Candidates can check all details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, and other details in this article.
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2020 Officers Apply Online
Designation: Clerk & Officers
No of Posts: 28 Posts
- Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream: Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Clerk: Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be
Age Limit(As on 01.07.2020): 18 to 25 years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I): Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Clerk : Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
Selection Process: Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and/ or field trials based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability for the post. Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
Application Mode: Online
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- General Category & Others: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
Starting Date To Apply: 01.08.2020
Last Date To Apply: 16.08.2020
How To Apply:
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.bankofindia.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have a Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark, PGT sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- The link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available until 16 August 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…