Birlasoft Recruitment Drive 2020
Description of Job: Birlasoft Recruitment Drive 2020 for Product Support Engineer Position. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
Company Name: Birlasoft
Designation: Product Support Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Birlasoft is a partner of SAP across ERP Implementations, Product Support, and Cloud Development. This partnership is more than 2 decades and has been consistently evolving towards expansion. SAP Business Intelligence is one such Product Suite that has been a crucial product offering in the space data analytics and has a customer base of more than 10,000.
- Issue Solving: Troubleshooting and providing technical resolution on issues reported by customers through tickets, chat, or expert mode, for enterprise product suite like SAP Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge Transfer: Continuous technical upskilling for self and the peers, documentation of accrued knowledge
- Additional Tasks
1) Case Solving – on Portal and Expert Chat
- Resolve known errors by means of documentation – SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual casework
- Escalate on time and good quality – keep incidents aged days to a minimum
- Enterprise Support KPI adherence
- Very High incident handling
- Maintain and follow your personal development plan by attending e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, Coaching, and on the job training
- Participate in weekend support activities as required
- Provide extended and 24-hour coverage if required
- Report errors to development organizations
- Involvement in case reduction tasks like the creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes, contribution in the community and, forums
2) Knowledge Transfer
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Knowledge Management contribution by Creating Knowledge Base Articles and WIKI Documents.
- Deliver standard application/technology training and workshops
- Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
- Produce e-Learning Content (Forums/Wiki to help with incident deflection)
- Drive the creation of Knowledge in the area of expertise and drive the proactive proliferation of knowledge created externally and internally
3) Additional Tasks
- Product specialization – be a product expert in at least one product area
- Develop deeper technical skills like reading code / debugging / creation of small corrections where applicable / SQL
- Work as a functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms (Engage in critical customer situations – e.g: CIM escalation, account escalation)
- Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Be involved in CoE/IMS activities driven by business requirements
- Take initiatives improving the team’s performance and efficiency
Pay Scale: As per IT standards
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…