BSEH Haryana TET Notification 2020
Description of Job: BSEH Haryana TET Notification 2020 Apply Online. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Selection Process. Important Dates and other details in this article. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Name Of The Organization: Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH)
Name Of The Examination: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
No of Posts: Multiple
Level 1: Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) – Primary Teacher
- Applicants for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 45% marks with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Level 2: Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Applicants for this category should have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com etc.)
- Applicants with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Sc. (Ed.)/ B. Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible.
Level 3: For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PWD candidates and 90 marks for all others including other State candidates.
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Selection Process: All the applied candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Details To Be Filled On Online:
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Appearing status
- Date of birth
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam center district preference
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: The application fee for level 1 for SC and PH is Rs. 500, other candidates Rs. 1000. For level 2 the application fee for SC and PH is 900 and Other categories are Rs. 1800. Moreover, for level 3 the Application Fee for Sc and PH is Rs. 1200 and Other categories os Rs. 2400.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) @ bseh.org.in.
- On the home page itself, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “Register Online For HTET 2020.”
- Click on the link and then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, apply online for HTET Notification 2020 – November Session.
- After that, read all the instructions present in the Haryana TET Notification 2020 PDF.
- Now, enter all your details and then upload the required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of the latest colored photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Pay the fee through online payment and then take out the printed copy of the Confirmation Page.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the HTET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
HTET Online Registration: 3rd Week Of October 2020 Tentatively
Online Form Submission Last Date: Last Week Of October 2020 Tentatively
Receipt of Payment Last Date: October 2020
Application Form Correction via Online: October 2020
Date of Admit Card Issue: 1st Week Of November 2020 (Tentative)
HTET Exam: 21st, 22nd November 2020
Check Notifacation: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In 3rd Week Of October 2020 Tentatively)
Application Form: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In 3rd Week Of October 2020 Tentatively)
Exam Pattern: The HTET 2020 Exam pattern for Levels 1, 2, 3 will differ. For level 1 the Exam pattern will have 150 Questions with 150 Marks in total and the time duration is 2 hr 30 Mins. For levels 2 and 3, the Exam pattern is the same Subject Specific as Opted only with 60 Marks and 60 Questions and other subjects will consist of 30 Questions and 30 marks each. Moreover, the time duration is 2Hr and 30 Mins.
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…