BYJUS Recruitment 2020 for Freshers/Exp
Description of Job: BYJUS Recruitment 2020 for Freshers/Exp as Business Development Associate Position. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
Designation: Business Development Associate
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MBA
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 75% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019 (Final year) Batches
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS, and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application processes, and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/services and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling on college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- To be a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing.
Pay Scale: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Location: Across India
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Application Mode: Onine
Application Fee: Nil
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…