Cisco Off Campus 2020 for Software Engineer
Description of Job: Cisco Off Campus 2020 for Software Engineer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link in this site
Designation: Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience, and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems.
- The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile-based applications to runtimes on the server side like Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes.
- AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud-based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
- Developing these products requires an engineer to design, build, and monitor complex distributed systems that process data to the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute.
- This processing of voluminous data translates into 100s of TB of data that we analyze using advanced machine learning techniques to derive useful insights.
- As an engineer at AppDynamics, you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable microservices using cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing, and start-up workplace
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope, and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high-performance software.
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…