Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020
Description of Job: Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 for Programmer Analyst Trainee Position. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- The candidates who had completed their education in Graduation, Post Graduates, BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree can apply.
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 batch students are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% throughout their academics. The score should be consistent over the years.
- Should not have any backlogs at the time of applying for Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
- Understanding the functional aspects of the client’s â€™ requirement
- Efficient Task Execution: a Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined processes during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Documentation: Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows
- Creating application-specific reports
- SLA KPI reports, performance aspects
- Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions, etc
- Participation in Calls/Status reporting: Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment, and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4 LPA
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical, Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…