Deloitte Recruitment 2020 for Freshers/exp
Description of Job: Deloitte Recruitment 2020 for Freshers/exp as Analyst Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Online Application which has been given on this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Company Name: Deloitte
Educational Qualification: Any Graduates
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Job Profile: Do you enjoy creating billing for the projects? Is accounting and finance your area of interest? Join the CFM team where you will be involved in financial proceedings in SAP, support on financial components then the below opportunity is the one which you should consider.
Nature of work: Billing
Your responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assignment- /project administration: support on all finance components, in order to control the work in progress. Analyze, advise and chase the managers (and up) on the complete administration of the Work in Progress
- Billing: create billing and all financial proceedings in SAP and chase for approvals. Advice on specifications when possible.
- Debtors. First contact on disputes, when possible solving the dispute independently.
- Clients /prospects and assignments: create and control new prospects /clients and the persecution on approval of assignments, release, and locking of existing assignments.
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
- Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution, and assets.
- Expertise in overall search ecosystem with a focus on accelerating customer success, business growth, and driving product adoption
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and having an impact at scale
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance
- Socialize well within the team and act as a team player
- Actively coordinate with the team on a day-to-day basis for the smooth functioning of the work and supporting in meeting the service level agreements
- Always be open and ready to take responsibility by providing a helping hand in the absence of other team members
- Understanding and working on upskilling the lacking areas
- Recommend process improvement activities
About the team: The Shared Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in the Netherlands with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing, and IT services.
- Knowledge and skills are based on education and experience in a high professional education level.
- Obligated knowledge of the organization and the tasks of the personal department and comprehension of the organization and the entrepreneurship.
- The applicant contains basic knowledge of the specialism. Knowledge of bearings, regulations, arrangements, procedures, and processes is obliged.
- Capability regarding the own field of specialty and relevant processes.
- Capability regarding the management and adaption of systems and the collection, arrangement, and reporting of data.
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
- Excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving
How you’ll grow: At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Benefits: At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Pay Scale: Best in Industry
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…