DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Description of Job: DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Important Dates and other details in this article. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
Designation: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice at DFRL Mysore
No of Posts: 15 Posts
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
NOTE : Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
Age Limit(as on 01.03.2020):
Minimum Age limit: 18 years,
Maximum Age limit: Unreserved category – 27 yrs, OBC – 30 yrs, SC/ST – 32 yrs, PWD – 37 yrs
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Graduate Apprentice: 03 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 12 Posts
- The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
Duration of Training & Stipend: Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below.
Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-
Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/-
Selection Process: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
How To Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/careers
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No.
- Candidates can apply online for APPLICATION FOR ACT APPRENTICE TRAINING 2020 till 14 October 2020.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at DFRL Mysore
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Application Form.
Last Date: Till 14 October 2020
Walk In Interview Date: 13 November 2020
Check Notifacation: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…