Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2020
Description of Job: Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2020 for Assistant Engineer Position. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
Company Name: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Designation: Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,Telecom
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
More Jobs: Click Here
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,Telecom
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on-site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the STOP process.
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…