HP Off-Campus 2020 for Software Developer
Description of Job: HP Off-Campus 2020 for Software Developer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link on this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Designation: Java Software Developer
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Year of Passing: 2020
Experience: 0 – 1 year
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of the Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++, or related language
Pay Scale: Best In Industry
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…