Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020
Description of Job: Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020 for Specialist Programmer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Designation: Specialist Programmer – Bigdata
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 2 + Years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of Full Stack Developers who will be working on complex engineering projects, platforms, and marketplaces for our clients using emerging technologies.,
- They will be ahead of the technology curve and will be constantly enabled and trained to be Polyglots.,
- They are Go-Getters with a drive to solve end-customer challenges and will spend most of their time in designing and coding, End to End contribution to technology-oriented development projects.,
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode.,
- Collaborate with Power Programmers.,
- Open Source community and Tech User group.,
- Custom Development of new Platforms & Solutions, Opportunities.,
- Work on Large Scale Digital Platforms and marketplaces.,
- Work on Complex Engineering Projects using cloud-native architecture .,
- Work with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting edge technologies.,
Mandatory: Spark, Scala/Python, Kafka, Hive
Desirable: Hadoop ecosystem, Hbase,
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Pay Scale: Best In Industry
Selection Process: And the candidates who want to apply for Infosys off Campus Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. And the rounds conducted by Infosys are
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by a Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and a half hours. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…