This is a posting of the Internship requirement to NatWest company we added more details below please check and comment If you have any questions.
Internship Opportunity at NatWest
Company Name: NatWest
About Company: We champion potential and help people, families, and businesses to thrive. By staying safe, simple, and smart, we help our customers succeed in the UK and beyond. We’re strong. We’re focused on working together. We deliver on promises.
Position Name: Intern Trainee
Location: Chennai, India
Education: Any Graduate
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- You’ll be participating in a number of core events, such as sustainability challenges, spotlight sessions, and networking
Join a collaborative and supportive environment, where we’ll give you key skills and experience to develop your career
What you’ll do
As an Intern Trainee, you’ll be completing a program of activity to build skills and experience in the relevant program. You’ll undertake any relevant core learning and development and make sure that you complete your weekly learning log, project, and any presentations required.
You’ll also be:
- Completing all relevant learning modules
- Completing all placement objectives as agreed with your placement line manager
- Managing your day-to-day activities within risk appetite and displaying risk practices and behaviors consistent with our risk culture
The skills you’ll need
- You’ll need to be educated to degree level in any discipline with strong numerical and logical capability.
- We’re also looking for someone with a strong customer focus, coupled with excellent communication skills.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Problem-solving capabilities, with a willingness to learn and quickly adapt to change
An innovative and creative mind-set
- The ability to build great working relationships
Apply >> Click Here