Internship Opportunity 2020 at Hewlett Packard(HP)
Job Description: Internship Opportunity 2020 at Hewlett Packard(HP) for Software Engineer R&D – Intern Position. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
About The Company:
- Applicants are invited for the Internship Opportunity ( Software Engineer R&D – Intern) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Bangalore.
- At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
- We are a team of doers, dreamers, and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate, and act.
Designation: Software Engineer R&D – Intern
Job Category: Graduate Program and Internships
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (India)
How To Apply:
To go through the Official Notification and Apply: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…