ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive 2020
Description of Job: ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive 2020 for Support Engineer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Designation: Support Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
- Working Experience in below areas are preferred Resource should be a desktop support engineer, who has been working in FM support and T/S all supporting users locally
- Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN, DHCP, SWITCH, HUB, etc.
- Should have T/S experience of both Hardware and Software.
- Desktop Management Lotus Note Symantec Antivirus and Patch Management Backup Management LAN / WAN troubleshooting Software Installations like MS Office, MS SQL/Oracle serve a client
- Good to Know – Good communication
- Only Local support engineer, no Network Engineer profiles will be entertained
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
Location: Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…