JEE Advanced AAT Notification 2020
Description of Job: JEE Advanced AAT Notification 2020. Candidates can check all details such as educational qualification, Admit Card details, important dates, and other details in this article.
Name Of The Organization: Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Name Of The Examination: Joint Entrance Examination Architecture Aptitude Test (JEE Advanced AAT)
- B. Arch. program is available at IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Kharagpur, and IIT Roorkee only. Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture) the program will have to PASS in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2020 are eligible to appear in AAT 2020.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Also, the candidates must have been born on or after October 01, 1995.
- Apart from passing the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT), the performance in Class XII (or equivalent) board examination will remain the same for B. Arch. Program admission.
More Jobs: Click Here
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Admit Card: Candidates can download the JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Admit Card from the official site. Besides, the officials have announced that no separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2020 should be produced in the AAT examination hall, along with the original photo identity card.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Exam Pattern: The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 will consist of one paper of three hours duration. The question paper for AAT will be available only in the English language.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Syllabus:
Freehand Drawing: This would comprise of simple drawing depicting the total object in its right form and proportion, surface texture, relative location, and details of its component parts on an appropriate scale. Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.
Geometrical Drawing: Exercises in geometrical drawing containing lines, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, circles, etc. Study of plan (top view), elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like prisms, cones, cylinders, cubes, splayed surface holders, etc.
Three-dimensional Perception: Understanding and appreciation of three-dimensional forms with building elements, color, volume, and orientation. Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
Imagination And Aesthetic Sensitivity: Composition exercise with given elements. Context mapping. Creativity checks through an innovative uncommon test with familiar objects. Sense of color grouping or application.
Architectural Awareness: General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations – both national and international, places, and personalities (architects, designers, etc.) in the related domain.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Result:
The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Results will be declared on the JEE (Advanced) 2020 online portal. Candidates securing marks above the cut-off will be declared PASS in the test. There is no separate ranking in the AAT. There is no separate cut-off for students of any category.
Application Mode: Online
Steps To Register For JEE Advanced AAT 2020:
- Visit the official site @ jeeadv.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the Notice to candidates.
- Later, you can find the Candidate Portal link and click on it.
- Enter the login details.
- Hit on Submit.
- The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Registration will be completed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
- Starting Date of Registration: 5th October 2020 (Started)
- Last Date of Registration: 6th October 2020, 11:59 PM
- Date Of Written Exam: 8th October 2020
- Declaration of AAT Results: 11th October 2020
To Register For JEE Advanced AAT 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Check JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Dates: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…