Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020
Description of Job: Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Grade-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant Posts. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Name Of The Court: Rajasthan High Court
Designation: Clerk Grade-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
No of Posts: 1760 Posts
Educational Qualification: Job seekers, who want to enroll for the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 must require a Bachelors’s Degree with Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit(As of 01.01.2021): the candidates must require an Age Limit of 18 to 40 Years and age relaxation for the Reserved category will be followed as per the Rajasthan High Court norms.
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 08 Posts
- Clerk Grade-II (District Court – Scheduled area) – 61 Posts
- Clerk Grade-II (District Court – Non-Scheduled area) – 1056 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non-Scheduled area) – 333 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled area) – 16 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
During Training: Rs.14,600/- PM For 02 Years Under The Training Period.
After Training: Level 5 i.e Rs.20,800/- to Rs.65,900/- PM
- Written Test
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
Application Mode: Online
For General/ OBC/ EWS/ MOBC: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 350/-
How To Apply:
- All Must visit the High Court of Rajasthan first at hcraj.nic.in
- Then go to a Recruitment option under Recruitment.
- Among the list find Recruitment JrJAs for RHC JAs for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerks Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2020.
- Download it and get the post-wise qualifications, age, vacancy, and applying format details.
- Then open Rajasthan High Court Clerk Online Form and fill the details.
- Pay the fee and submit a copy of the Rajasthan High Court JJA Application must in Online.
Start Date To Apply: 1st October 2020
Last Date To Apply: 1st November 2020
Last Date To Pay Fee: 2nd November 2020
Check Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…