RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Description of Job: RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Candidates can check all details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, and other details in this article.
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway
Designation: Junior Instructor, Senior Instructor
No of Posts: 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering, M.Sc, Diploma in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India are eligible. And it is clearly Specified in the Advertisement that only the Employees of South Eastern Railway/ SECRly/ ECORly can apply.
Age Limit: Candidates with the Maximum Age of 52 Years are eligible to apply for RRC SER Instructor Jobs 2020.
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month.
Location: Across India
Selection Process: Written Test, Class Room Trail
Application Mode: Online
How To Apply:
- Check ser.indianrailways.gov.in, the Official Site of South Eastern Railway
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- Over there you will find the Advertisement for the Junior Instructor, Senior
- Instructor Vacancies, only for the Employees of South Eastern Railway/ SECRly/ ECORly.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total details, given in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Starting Date: 17th August 2020
Last Date: 16th September 2020
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…