RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
Description of Job: RSMSSB Recruitment 2020- Apply For 195 ECG Technician Post. Candidates can check all details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, and other details in this article.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 For 195 ECG Technician Posts
Designation: RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
No of Posts: 195 Posts
- Candidates who have to pass 12th Class with Science (Biology or Mathematics) from a recognized Board or Institute can apply for ECG Technician Recruitment.
- Two Years ECG Technician Diploma from a recognized Institute.
Candidates also, registered in the Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the Govt. Norms.
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Below 2.5 Lakh Family Income All Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidates for the post of RSMSSB ECG Technician will be paid the salary as per the 7th PayScale. The PayScale will be in the Pay-Matrix Level- 08. The Basic Pay will be Rs. 47600 while the Grade Pay will be Rs. 4800)
Starting Date: 6th August 2020
Last Date To Apply: 4th September 2020
How To Apply:
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Personal Details,
- Contact Details,
- Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…