Description of Job: SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers Posts. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Designation: Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
No of Posts: 92 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Obtained Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)- Obtained MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- Manager (Retailer Products), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – Obtained B.E/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Obtained Ph.D. in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to the BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Obtained Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- Obtained B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or it’s equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
Age Limit: 24 to 55 Years as on 01-04-2020
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current): 17 Posts
- Manager, Retail Products: 5 Posts
- Data Trainer: 1 Post
- Data Translator: 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 Post
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II): 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705 – 66,070/- PM
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. The selection process of the SBI SO includes the following 3 steps:
- Candidates who clear the online examination are allowed to proceed to the next level of the SBI SO examination.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Those candidates who applied for both regular and contractual posts and who have cleared the online examination are eligible to appear for the Interview.
- Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of a fee.
How To Apply:
- Go to the official site of the State Bank Of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the Latest SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2020 Notification
- Open it and read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee ( If Applicable )
- And submit it before the final date.
SBI Application Dates:
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||18/09/2020|
|Closure of Registration of Application||08/10/2020|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||08/10/2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||31/10/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||18/09/2020 to 08/10/2020|
(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26)
Check Notification: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…