SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Description of Job: SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Designation: JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2020
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Mechanical)
Educational Qualification(as of 01.01.2020): Candidates should have a Degree or Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering for S.No-1, Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2, 5, 9, Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering for S.No-3, Degree in or Three years Diploma in relevant disciplines with Two years experience for S.No-4, Three years Diploma in civil, Electrical and Mechanical engineering or equivalent for post-6, Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering for post-7, Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience for S.No-8 from a recognized University or Institute. For More Details Download the Official Notification given below…
Age Limit(as of 01.01.2020): Age Limit is different for various Departments. The Maximum Age limit is 27 Years, 30 Years & 32 Years. Download Official Notification for full details…
More Jobs: Jobsplane
SSC JE Vacancies: It may please be noted that the number of vacancies in the organizations has not been finalized. The list of organizations may also undergo a change depending upon vacancies available therein, before processing of results. Only male candidates are eligible for the posts of Junior Engineers in Director General Border Roads Organisation (BRO), Ministry of Defence.
Name of the Organizations:
- Central Water Commission
- Department of Post
- Farra a Barrage (Project)
- Director General Border Roads Organisation
- Central Water Power Research Station
- Dte. Quality Assurance (Naval)
- National Technical Research Organisation
Pay Scale: Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level- 6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies. The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent (40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) as per guidelines of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (One hundred only). All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee, as per extant government orders.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in). Online submission of the application for SSC JE 2020 can be made from 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020 onwards.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Diploma/ Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till the Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future reference.
- Submission of online applications: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 30.10.2020 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 30.10.2020 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 30.10.2020 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 30.10.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22 to 25 March 2021
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
Official Website: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…