TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
Description of Job: TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 for Software Engineer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Age Limit, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Company Name: TCS
Designation: Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
More Jobs: Jobsplane
TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 Application Process:
- STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website.
- Registration Link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
- Select the “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
- STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal.
- Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com.
Points to note:
- If you do not have CT/DT reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT” and proceed as appropriate.
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- Update your NQT Registration Number obtained in Step 1 and click on Apply.
- To confirm your application status for TCS Campus Hiring – Navigate to the ‘Track Your Application’ tab on the Next Step Portal, the status displayed should be “Applied for a drive”.
- If you are a 2021 YOP (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA) and if you have submitted the application form, click on “Apply for a drive”, update your NQT registration number in the Text box provided and click on “Apply”.
- If your status is registered please:
- 1. Fill/submit the application form and click on “Apply for a drive”
- 2. Update your NQT registration number in the Text box provided
- 3. Click on “Apply”.
- To confirm your application status for TCS Campus Hiring – Navigate to the ‘Track Your Application’ tab on the
- Next Step Portal, the status displayed should be “Applied for a drive”.
- Percentage: An applicant must have a minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
- Age: An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Course Type: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Applicants with Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply if the other courses are full time.
- Extended Education: Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to a satisfactory check of the relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
Location: Across India
Registration Last Date: 17th October 2020.
National Qualifier Test Date: 24th, 25th, 26th October 2020.
Application Link: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…