Teradata Off Campus Drive 2020
Description of Job: Teradata Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Designation: Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
- EAS is an analytic solution that acquires data from transactional (ERP) systems and creates an analytic environment on Teradata. This is a position for a Software Engineer in the EAS Engineering team in Bangalore, India. This is an experienced C++/JAVA Engineer position with a preferred emphasis in C++ development.
- This role involves designing, developing, and supporting C++ based UDF’s (User Defined Functions) used for transforming large volumes of data in the Teradata Database. This engineer must have C++ development, strong object-oriented analysis, and design skills. Responsibilities include working closely with the engineering team to review feature/product requirements, provide input on architecture, preparation of specifications, design, prototype, and develop applications that satisfy requirements.
- Work with other EAS application engineers on the design, prototype, development, and support of all elements of business applications.
- Support critical customer issues and provide solutions as per Teradata Support SLAs.
- Create specifications in support of design, and development
- Provide user interaction test design, develop and execute tests (document, test).
- Planning and scoping of analytical development activities
- Contribute to other areas of the application, as needed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or applicable experience. 2+ years of experience with C++ and Java.
- Business application development experience preferred.
- Good Knowledge and experience with SQL and advanced database concepts is a must. Experience with developing User Defined Functions is required.
- Experience with ERP applications like SAP would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with character set encoding would be preferred.
Pay Scale: Best in Industry
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Documents to be Carried:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Application Form: Click Here
Note: Apply For The Job Before Link Expires
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…