UNDP Hiring 2020 for Design/Video Interns
Description of Job: UNDP Hiring 2020 for Design/Video Interns. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Internship Details, online application link, which has been given on this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Organization Name: United Nations Development Programme
Designation: Design/Video Intern
Language Requirements: Fluency in English, while understanding of Hindi is desirable.
Duration of Initial Contract: 3 months
Expected Duration of Assignment: 3 months
More Jobs: Jobsplane
Duties and Responsibilities:
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India seeks to contract an intern to assist the team in designing and generating social media collateral as well as video documentation of the team’s work. In addition to this, the intern will support the team in documenting the campaigns that it does, along with other communication needs.
- The intern will work under the overall guidance of the UNDP Accelerator Lab team to carry out the following tasks:
- Create engaging social media content, including graphics, Gifs, videos, stories, etc.
- Generate videos and testimonials from the work on-ground as well as other campaigns
- Write short scripts for videos and testimonials for events and campaigns.
- Work with the team to ideate and design communication collaterals
- Any other task as advised by the team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Applicants to the UNDP internship program must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (such as a master’s program, or higher);
(b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
(c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
(d) Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Ability to generate design collaterals and videos with a quick turnaround time
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and/or other tools used for graphic design or video production.
- Basic understanding of current affairs and interest in development challenges · Experience in writing blogs, features, articles would be an asset.
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in the work environment
How To Apply:
- Visit The Official Notification
- The Application Should Contain The Following:
- The “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed along with the CV in English
- Please group the above two documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system allows you to upload only one document.Candidates who are selected must submit the following documents, upon selection: Official letter from the University confirming enrollment in their undergraduate or graduate-level degree program; Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out.
- Selected interns must have medical and life insurance. Birth Certificate & Academic Certificates
Last Date: 13th September 2020
Application Form: Click Here
Company Profile: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life for themselves. The UNDP provides expert advice, training, and grants support to developing countries, with the increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. UNDP works with nations on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and its wide range of partners. However, UNDP offers to help only if the different nations request it to do so.