Unisys Recruitment Drive 2020 for Voice Process
Description of Job: Unisys Recruitment Drive 2020 for Voice Process Position. We have clearly mentioned the details about Qualification, Job details, Experience, Apply Link in this site. Jobsplane will update more details regarding this job on the same page in the future so please bookmark this page to follow regular updates and comment below if you have any doubts.
Company Name: Unisys
Designation: Service Desk Associate (Technical Support Engineer) – Voice Process
Educational Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
More Jobs: Jobsplane
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- No prior experience required.
- The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web, or over the phone.
- This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating, and resolving incidents and requests.
- The first point of contact for all end-user reported issues or requests.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems, and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s.
- Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking, and MS Applications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows).
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24×7).
- Team Player.
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,25,000 – 3,25,000/- per annum
Location: Bengaluru (Sarjapur)
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Application Form: Click Here
If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, please drop your comment in the comment box…